Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lets do this!!

So many have asked me how I am loosing weight & what diet plan I'm on, what have I done so far, and if would I share my recipes with them. So, I decided that it was time to start sharing all aspects of my journey with everyone for anyone that would like to follow along. I guess you can call it therapy for me or maybe even accountability? With the struggles I've had with my weight all my life, I know that there are others out there that share the same frustrations. I am not a great writer, I am a terrible grammar student (for those teachers that may be reading this - I passed English only by the hair on my chinny chin chin haha; if that helps you understand any of my grammatical errors) & I am in no way a 'blogger'. I just want to be able to post info for those that want it. I am open to suggestions & feedback on anything as well. I will try to post daily, but realistically more like a few times a week due to my work schedule & with school & football season starting for my son. I am excited to start this though. Good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment