Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lemon-Roasted Salmon with Lemon Parmesan Asparagus

Lemon-Roasted Salmon with Lemon Parmesan Asparagus


The beauty of working from home is that I can cook meals like this, if I feel like it. Oh my, was it GOOD!! 

Lemon-Roasted Salmon
recipe by me

Ingredients
Salmon fillet or steaks (number depends on how many people you are cooking for. I usually buy a 6oz fillet for myself)
olive oil
sea salt
fresh ground pepper  (I use this)
lemon slices

Instructions
Preheat oven to 400
Either spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with foil. Place salmon on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper. Top evenly with lemon slices. 
Bake 18-20 min or until flakes with a fork


Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
Recipe here
The photo in the recipe looks much better than my photo, but I think its because I accidentally over poured on the olive oil, oops! But it still tasted AMAZING! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment