Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Today's Water - Strawberry, Orange & Raspberry

Hey everyone!

I have been completely out of the loop & behind on my blog, as you are all aware! Spring is in the air & fruits are coming back in season; well as far as the ones I like for my infused waters. I am going to try my best to keep up with giving you all as many water & food recipes I can.

I have lost 61 pounds so far & another 40 to go to reach my ultimate weight goal before I reassess to determine where I want to go from there. Once I reach that goal, I will be what I weighed in my senior year of high school!!! I'm SO EXCITED!

If anyone has any suggestions on what topic they'd like to see a post on, please feel free to let me know. I see all the traffic that comes through my page, so I know there are so many people reading, so please let me know what you'd like to to read or if you have any questions on anything Ive posted thus far.

OK, so on to the purpose of today's post :)

Strawberry, Orange & Raspberry Infused Water

  • 6 Strawberries, sliced
  • 1/2 Orange, sliced
  • Handful of Raspberries, cut in half

Note: These portions are for a 2.9qt pitcher. If your pitcher is a different size, you will need to adjust accordingly; otherwise, it may not taste very good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment